Friday, August 27, 2010

Wow! We have been back in school for 2 weeks now! It has been good to be back in my classroom and seeing little shining faces looking up at me. I tell myself every morning, "These are special gifts, that you must look after carefully, every day until you return them to their parents every afternoon." I try to remember every name and remember every face. They are so dear to me. I hope they know how much they are loved.

Projects are a bit scarce right now because I have been focusing all my attention on my students, class, and family. The flower box afghan has almost all its squares done, so it'll be ready to piece together soon.

Take care blog readers and enjoy the last few days of August, "the times she are a changing......".(To quote a famous song write) Fall will be upon us before to long.

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Wow, back 2 weeks already! We start next week, which is actually much earlier than usual. Normally, we don't get started til after Labor Day. Have fun in your classroom!

Dragonflymom said...

AJ is in 8th grade now!! He has been back for 2 weeks now. Aiden is in pre-k for a week now. He loves it so much!!!