Sunday, November 9, 2008

Winner Announced!


Hi everyone! Thanks so much for all the comments left. I had a ball getting visited from places as close as Wichita and as far away as Great Britain. I won't keep you in suspences any more....the winner of my 1 year Blog-a-versary contest is...........(drumroll please......):


Craziebunny! She voted for the ami-candy corn.


I loved making my ami-candy corns. They became my signature piece this season. All my freinds, collegues, and family found themselves to be the owner of one of these lil' darlings, sometime during this past month. But I must say that all of my projects have fond memories. My shrugs, potholders, and ami's all are in good, loving homes, but I take solace that a little part of me is with the special paople I gifted them to. Email me, craziebunny to claim your prize!!!

4 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

congrats Carziebunny!

Dragonflymom said...

Congrats Craziebunny!

craziebunny said...

Yeah!!! Thank you so much!!!can't wait to see what you make in the next year!!!Thank you again!!

CraftyAshley said...

Congrats Craziebunny and Caroline your candy corns turned out so dang cute!