Saturday, September 27, 2008

Well another week gone. Isn't funny how time is picking up speed the older we get. This week was failrly uneventful at school. I did get to take Friday off for my yearly doctor appointment(yuk, but yay for the day off!)

NASCAR is in town this weekend and we took our yearly pilmigrage to the racetrack and watched practice and qualifying. The little boys are now old enough o sit through it in its entirety.(This is the first year for that!)


I have been working on a baby blanket all week and its not quite done yet. I'm about 10 rounds away from doing the trim; hope to have a picture of it by next week. I also wanted to post a few pictures of past projects that I worked on over the past month. If you don't remember I bought Ana Paoli's book of Amigurumi and have made almost every animal in it. LOOOOve it!

Owl from Ana Paoli:


Kristie MN's free pattern:

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

I'm going to have to check out that book. The owl and pig are adorable! Yep, you're right...time does start to take off faster and faster!

Lesalicious said...

Glad to hear everything is going great. Loving the owl and pig cute job.:)