Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Stockings,stockings everywhere!!!!!!




I finally finished all 6 stockings and yes!!! they were done in time for christmas eve. I still have to add some holly leaves and berries, but at least the majority of the work is done. I thought they really spiffed up our fireplace.

I keep seeing really cute potholders on Crochetville, so I decided to browse the books at Michael's and bought the Ultimate Book of Potholders by Leisure arts.



Hopefully I can master the chicken and cow ones. They're my favorites and I want to give out for presents.

Only 3 more days until my big sissy comes to visit. She is the only person I know right now that can get as excited as me about yarn and hooks and cute patterns. I can't wait to see her. We both have four kids so things can get wild, but everyone is getting older so we should have some time for visiting and hookin'.

Here is a picture of me and my siblings:

3 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Awww that's nice how you and your sister has that yarn and hook bond. Ohhh I see you will be totally working up some potholders. Love the stockings cute.:)

Crafty Christina said...

The stockings are beautiful! I wish my sister would have a yarn and hook bond with me!

CraftyAshley said...

Nice stockings! Nice work on finishing them on time. I wish I had someone to share this addiction with. Hope you guys get some hookin time in.